Dear Guests, welcome to Ticino!
Given the health emergency we are pleased to inform you that our hotel respects scrupulously the federal and cantonal guidelines.
We are pleased to inform you that:
- All areas and services are for the exclusive use of hotel guests.
- All handles, buttons and handrailing as well as the counter are disinfected carefully and frequently.
- All baskets in public areas are emptied regularly.
- Disinfectant is available in all areas of the hotel.
- We confirm that the staff on duty have no symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Breakfast is not served as a buffet but only “à la carte”. Please do not order anything at the counter.
- Meals can only be taken in our breakfast lounge or through a delivery partner. It is forbidden to move the tables at the lounge.
- Housekeeping staff works with gloves which are thrown away after each use.
- In the kitchen, staff works with the mask, if more than one person is present.
- You are invited to follow strictly to the letter all measures of increased hygiene and social distance.
- You are also invited to inform our property if, within 48 hours of your departure, you present symptoms of COVID-19: symptoms of an acute respiratory disease (acute respiratory illness (e.g. cough, sore throat, shortness of breath), or febrile feeling or muscle pain, or sudden loss of sense of smell or taste) or if you are declared positive for the virus.
Please follow the instructions and follow the regulations in eachhotel, as well as answering questions regarding your current state of health. Thank you!
We wish you a good stay and we remain at your complete disposal.
Ariane Dorit Polli and Ilaria Rita Belluzzi