Following the latest decisions of the Federal Council we have to inform you that starting from September 13th 2021 you will have to show a valid Covid Certificate with QR-code at the check-in. This will allow you to enjoy our entire offer without worries. The certificate is required for all guests from 16 years on.
A Covid test can be carried out at Farmacia Neuroni in Riva San Vitale by appointment. Tel: 091 648 22 44. The Dolceresio B&B staff is vaccinated and wishes you a pleasant stay.
Staying at Dolceresio Lugano Lake B&B is always possible, safe and comfortable.
Thanks to a special authorisation, our guests will be able to lunch and/or dine at a restaurant approximately 6 km away from the B&B, in a dining room specially reserved for them and in compliance with all current Covid 19 protection regulations.
It is also possible to order meals from various restaurants and have them delivered directly to Dolceresio B&B.
Polo with Logo Dolceresio
Women’s size S M XL
Men’s size M L XL
Cozy blanket with Logo Dolceresio
160 x 130 cm
Bugetti – Essenze di Toscana
Volterra Bisenzio Pietrasanta
For 2 Persons
Detailed information at the reception
Gift wrap dolceresio included
The government of Brusino Arsizio has decided to invest in important building and landscape redevelopment works.
Since we cannot guarantee comfortable access to our guests we will be closed from November 9th to December 10th 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you to the reopening in a magical atmosphere waiting for Christmas.
Dear Guests, welcome to Ticino!
Given the health emergency we are pleased to inform you that our hotel respects scrupulously the federal and cantonal guidelines.
We are pleased to inform you that:
- All areas and services are for the exclusive use of hotel guests.
- All handles, buttons and handrailing as well as the counter are disinfected carefully and frequently.
- All baskets in public areas are emptied regularly.
- Disinfectant is available in all areas of the hotel.
- We confirm that the staff on duty have no symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Breakfast is not served as a buffet but only “à la carte”. Please do not order anything at the counter.
- Meals can only be taken in our breakfast lounge or through a delivery partner. It is forbidden to move the tables at the lounge.
- Housekeeping staff works with gloves which are thrown away after each use.
- In the kitchen, staff works with the mask, if more than one person is present.
- You are invited to follow strictly to the letter all measures of increased hygiene and social distance.
- You are also invited to inform our property if, within 48 hours of your departure, you present symptoms of COVID-19: symptoms of an acute respiratory disease (acute respiratory illness (e.g. cough, sore throat, shortness of breath), or febrile feeling or muscle pain, or sudden loss of sense of smell or taste) or if you are declared positive for the virus.
For any need please consult the confederation’s website:
Please follow the instructions and follow the regulations in eachhotel, as well as answering questions regarding your current state of health. Thank you!
We wish you a good stay and we remain at your complete disposal.
Ariane Dorit Polli and Ilaria Rita Belluzzi
Some photos of the inauguration – 29.02.2020